We are a non-denominational Christian ministry that believes:
1. THE SCRIPTURES. The Bible is the inspired Word of God, the product of the Holy Men of old who spoke and wrote as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. The new Covenant, as recorded in the New Testament, we accept as our infallible guide in matters pertaining to conduct and doctrine. (II Timothy 3:16; I Thessalonians 2:13; II Peter 1:21)
2. THE GODHEAD. Our God is one, but manifested as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, being co-equal. (Philippians 2:6)
3. MAN, HIS FALL AND REDEMPTION. Man is a created being, made in the likeness and image of God, but through Adam’s transgression and fall, sin came into the world. "All have sinned and come short of the glory of God". "As it is written, there is none righteous, no not one". Jesus Christ, the Son of God, was manifested to undo the works of the devil and gave His life and shed His blood to redeem and restore man back to God.
(Romans 3:8, 10, 23; 5:15; I John 3:8)
4. ETERNAL LIFE AND NEW BIRTH. Man’s first step toward salvation is Godly sorrow that worketh repentance. The new birth is necessary to all men, and when fulfilled produces eternal life. (II Corinthians 7:10; I John 5:12; John 3:3-5)
5. WATER BAPTISM. Baptism in water is by immersion and is a direct commandment of our Lord, and is for believers only. The ordinance is a symbol of the Christian's identification with Christ in His death, burial and resurrection. (Matthew 28:19; Romans 6:4; Colossians 2:12; Act 8:36-39)
6. BAPTISM IN THE HOLY GHOST. The Baptism in the Holy Ghost and fire is a gift from God as promised by the Lord Jesus Christ to those who are believers in this dispensation and is received subsequent to the new birth. This experience is accompanied by the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Holy Spirit gives utterance. (Matthew 3:11; John 4:16-17; Acts 1:8; 2:38-39; 19:1-7)
7. SIGNS FOLLOWING THE BELIEVER AND THE NINE SUPERNATURAL GIFTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. Mark 16:16-20 states, these signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up serpents, and if they drink anything deadly, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will get well.” So then, when the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was taken up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God. 20 And they went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord was working with them and confirming the word by the signs that followed.
I Cor. 12:7-10, But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
9. HOLY MATRIMONY. According to the holy scriptures, marriage is defined as the godly union between a man and a woman.
“Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.” (Ephesians 5:31)
10. CHURCH LEADERSHIP. God has ordained apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers to fully equip God's people for works of service to build up the body of Christ (the Church) until we reach oneness in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God, to become a true and mature believer (having received good discipleship), reaching to the measure of the fullness of Christ. (Ephesians 4:9-16)
11. DIVINE HEALING. Healing is for the physical ills of the human body and is wrought by the power of God through the prayer of faith, by laying on hands, and by speaking the Word. It is provided for in the atonement of Christ, and it is the privilege of every member of the church today. (Mark 16:18; James 5:14-20; I Peter 2:24; Matthew 8:17; Isaiah 53:4-5).
Physical healing is also ordained of God through natural, non-toxic methods like clean, organic dietary practices, detoxification through fasting, the use of herbs, and other bible based health modalities and natural products. Non-invasive, natural methods to build up immunity and optimize health in a wholistic (wholiopathic) way are God's sanctioned tools for wellness. Genetically engineered and toxic laden foods, substances, and medicines (including vaccines) are not part of God's wellness plan. (Psalm 51:7; Ezekiel 47:12; Matthew 15:17; Isaiah 24:5; Isaiah 38:21; Rev. 9:20)
12. RESURRECTION OF THE JUST AND THE RETURN OF OUR LORD. The angel said, "This same Jesus shall so come in like manner". His coming is imminent. When he comes, "the dead in Christ shall arise first, then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air". (Acts 1:11; I Thessalonians 4:6-17)
13. HELL AND ETERNAL RETRIBUTION. The one who physically dies in his sins without Christ is hopelessly and eternally lost in the lake of fire and brimstone, therefore, has no further opportunity of hearing the Gospel or for repentance. The lake of fire is literal. The terms, "eternal" and "everlasting" used in describing the duration of the punishment of the damned in the lake of fire, carry the same thought and meaning of endless existence as used in noting the duration of joy and ecstasy of the saints in the presence of God. (Hebrews 9:27; Revelation 19:20)